Thursday, October 10, 2013

Beach Ballot 2

Vote in the comments - which one of these images would you include in an installation highlighting the color and character of South Beach in the early mornings?
 
Jennifer Kay has embarked on this multimedia project exploring her neighborhood in video and still images. She started this project to share the South Beach she experiences every day, focusing on the elements of light and space in the early mornings. 
 
In preparation for an exhibition, we are asking the public to assist in the selection of final still images to accompany the video "Sunrise Beach." In this second installment, which of these three images from Ocean Drive would you select for an exhibition? Before making your selection, please view the video that inspired this project: http://vimeo.com/74517861


2 comments:

  1. Jenny, I love nb 7, has a lot of impact on me personally. For the project's purposes, nb 2 associates best in my mind with SoBe. And the shadow of the palm tree adds to the composition. This is just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny, I associate SoBe with color and architecture, so my favorite picture of the ones above is #5. That said, of all the pics I prefer #2. Just my 2 cents!

    Marco

    ReplyDelete